Keeping yourself and the kids in your care safe online can seem like a daunting task. The digital world changes by the second and it’s hard to keep up! At the Coalition, we share new tips and resources on our social media channels whenever we find them, and we encourage you to follow us there. But keeping up with online safety is a full time job in an of itself. This week, we’ve compiled a set of links and resources that you may find helpful in keeping everyone in your home safe and aware online.
Have a resource you’d like to share? Please let us know!
- Keeping Kids Safe Online
- Keeping Children Safe Online
- Thorn for Parents
- Online Teen Safety Guide
- How to Keep Your Teen (or Tween) Safe Online
- Teen Online Safety Advice
- Internet & Online Safety: Parents/Guardians
- Online Safety (for Parents)
- Social Media: Tips for Foster Parents and Caregivers
- Social Media: Tips for Youth in Foster Care