Annual Champions’ Gala
Join us on Thursday, November 4, 2021, for our annual Champions’ Gala at Discovery World in Milwaukee. We are looking forward to welcoming our friends and guests in person! All of the funds raised from this event will go toward making sure families have access to resources, can build circles of support, and feel strong and resilient. This event begins at 5:30 pm.
Annual Golf Outing
Our 13th annual golf outing was held on June 14, 2021, at The Legend at Merrill Hills, Waukesha.
SAVE THE DATE! We will return to The Legend at Merrill Hills in Waukesha on Monday, June 20, 2022!
“Don’t worry; I’ve got your back.”
Those words can feel like a lifeline when you are facing uncertainty.
Thanks to donors like you, the Coalition:
- Is a trusted source for information and connection for foster, adoptive, and kinship parents and guardians
- Can help families and caregivers know that they are not alone
- Has already made an impact on thousands of families.
But, the reality is, there are more children, youth, and families searching for answers, healing, hope, and love.
You can make your valuable support go even further by joining the Coalition’s Backer Club.
When you become a Coalition Backer, you will be making an immediate impact. Your monthly gift will:
- Support the Champion Classrooms, an online learning site that offers webinars, educational courses, discussion boards, and much more to help parents and caregivers grow in confidence and resilience
- Inspire and encourage parents and caregivers who are facing challenges by offering personalized resources and support
- Ensure families caring for children impacted by trauma can find information, resources, and support no matter where they are
Your monthly donation will go to work immediately, helping children, youth, and families overcome trauma to heal, hope, and love again month after month. Will you tell them you’ve got their back today?
Why Give Monthly
- Giving monthly fits your budget: No matter the size of your monthly gift, your generosity accumulates to inspire, inform, and support Champions statewide
- Giving monthly helps plan for the future: Sustaining gifts from monthly donors allow the Coalition to dream, plan, and innovate
- Giving monthly gives you an inside look: Get closer to our work with updates throughout the year—you’ll be the first to know about our progress, our successes, and the impact of your generosity
- Giving monthly ensure ongoing support: Every day can mean changes for children and families touched by adoption, foster care, and kinship care. But your regular monthly gift ensures that information, resources, tools, and support are available whenever a family needs them—no matter what.
We welcome individuals and groups to volunteer at the Coalition to help transform lives impacted by foster care, kinship care, and adoption. Whether you have a little spare time or are looking for a longer-term commitment, we can match your interests and availability with our needs.
Our volunteer opportunities change often, so check our site regularly for unique and rewarding ways you can help transform lives impacted by foster care, kinship care, and adoption.